Old spoiler

« Older   Newer »

1. I.M.D.P.A.!
        +1   -1

User deleted

Script Jap:
    SPOILER (click to view)
    とにかくジェットコースター展開だった79話、カラー表紙がご陽気キッドとファンキー★の2ショット素敵です。前半、都合3ページで狂気から脱却成功するキッドさんに軽く動揺。でも、ブラスタがくれた言葉(元は父上の言葉)から、生と死を司る死神として「生」の否定である「無」を求めるのは間違いであると悟る素直さと聡明さが素敵だと思いました。死神としてキッドが本当に求めていたものは容易く得られる「左右一体の無」ではなく、あり得ないとさえ思える「左右対称=究極の規律」…振り出しに戻ったみたいではありますが、何のことはないキッドは最初から目的を間違えてはいなかったんですね。今回その理由を知ったことで、キッド頬を染めながら大人の階段のぼった!おめでとう!そしてブラスタは自分の力を、そんなキッドのために使いたいとカミングアウトしてくれます。2人の一生の友情が生まれる瞬間を見れて幸せです。

おじさん、いや力の旧支配者は2人の答えに満足し、本当の自分を見せてくれました。力ある者が正義の基準をつくる、しかし行き過ぎた正義は悪となり人を狂気に堕としてしまう。彼は死神様と共に阿修羅を生み出してしまったことを悔いているのです。それと同じ過ちを、いずれは新支配者となるべきキッドに繰り返させたくはない。もしかしたら、おじさんはキッドが無の魅力から目を離せなかった場合には、ずっと彼を閉じ込めておくつもりだったのかも知れません。実はエイボンの書から出入り自由だったおじさん、2人と仲間たちを本の外に出してくれることになりました。

おじさんは本に留まっている理由を「旧支配者はそういう存在」と言いましたが、死神様と距離をおく意味もあるのかも知れないなーとか思いました。2人が一緒にいるとやっぱり人間世界にとっていろいろヤバイと思い知ったのでは、とか。キッドが死神様から切り離されたことと何か関係あったりしてといろいろ妄想して幸せです。

おじさんとキッドが和解し、みんながエイボンの書から追い出されようとしているころ、大人組はノアのアジトの扉を開きます。デスサイズスもナイグっさんも誰一人武器化しないで!ぎぎ~っと!そこにノア様親衛ミミズ隊の奇襲です。当たり前やっ!!

まんまとテスカは体の半分を食いちぎられてダウン。死んだね。死んだよね。貴方にはこれからジャスティンのストーカーとして頑張ってもらわないといけなかったというのに!そして何故か生身の大人組はノア様&ジャスティンにぼこぼこです。やられ放題です。シド先生なんか腕もげたてたよ。これはまあ、命さえ助かれば何とかなるかと思うんです。ゾンビだし。

なんというノア様無双。でも新たなしもべマンティアコアを召還する呪文「KIMI NI KIMETA!!(我は汝に使役する)」に気付いたときは腹筋崩壊しました。

でもなんかおかしいですよね。
    そこにボスがいるのは分かってるのに、武器化もせず敵のアジトにお邪魔するなんて。

昨夜のネタバレチャットでも皆さんがおっしゃってたのは「このやられてる皆はテスカの能力による虚像ではないのか?」ということです。(最悪、テスカだけでも虚像ではないかと。)即死したのはテスカだけ、しかもこの場にいるはずの職人エンリケもいないということは、どこかで彼がその能力を使ってこの状況を作り出してる可能性もあると思うんです。ていうか何かあってくれないと困ります。いくらBREWを手にしたノア様が無敵だとしても、マリー武器化して雷綱使ってれば最低でもミミズは倒せるじゃないですか博士!いくら色っぽくてもそんなとこで「きゅん」って締められていてはいけません!

一応、彼らがマジでやられてたときのために何か考えておこう。えーと、テスカが真っ先に殺されたのはそのトレース能力を恐れられたということで。マカとはまた別の意味で怖い存在ですもんね。

TRAD ENG:

SPOILER (click to view)
    The gist of it:

1. Because BS reminds Kid of his father's words about Shinigami ruling over death and life, Kid realizes that "nothingness" is a bad idea because it neglects the whole "life" part of things. NO SHIT SHERLOCK. So Kid decides that nothingness doesn't equal symmetry after all. Whoops. So he tells the Goo Monster that what he really needs to seek is... symmetry. Okay. But, uh, I guess Kid understands that symmetry doesn't matter if everybody's dead now, or something? Something like that, yeah.

2. BLACK STAR TELLS THE GOO MONSTER THAT THE REASON THAT HE WANTED POWER WAS TO SAVE KID. D'aaaaaaawwwwwwwww.

3. THE GOO MONSTER IS TERRIBLY MOVED BY THE POWER OF BLACK STAR'S SPARKLYPOO GHEYNESS. Or satisfied with Kid and Black Star's answers about power, whatevs. (LOL the blogger that I'm quoting in this post actually refers to this as Black Star's "coming out" moment. Er, I think that already happened, like, seventy chapters ago. With Soul. Remember that?) So it turns out that Gooberkins is the Great Old One who rules over "power" (something that the fandom figured out months ago, thank you very much). He says that those who hold power make the rules (HI THERE TEDDY ROOSEVELT DIDN'T EXPECT TO SEE YOU IN THIS MANGA) but that going *too far* with one's power leads to madness. Gooberkins regrets that he and Shinigami-sama were responsible for the conditions that created Asura, and he wanted to test Kid to make sure that Kid, as a future Overlord of Everything, wouldn't make the same mistake.

4. Gooberkins could have left the Book of Eibon at any time, but he didn't because... Because Ohkubo's a shit writer, that's why. So Gooberkins promises to send Kid, BS, and the rest of the Spartoi out of the book. That's nice of him, except for how it's totally unnecessary seeing as how the Spartoi also can leave the book as soon as they want to via their link to the Fake Book of Eibon in Shibusen.

5. As to how Gooberkins got inside the Book of Eibon in the first place, apparently "this is what Gods do when they retire." Really?

6. So Gooberkins is about to expel the Spartoi from the Book.

7. Meanwhile, the adults reach Noah's hideout! And are ambushed by worms! And for some reason none of the weapons are in weapon form when they walk right into this ambush because THE ADULTS ARE IDIOTS.

8. Tezca's dead.

9. HOLY SHIT TEZCA'S DEAD.

10. Now everybody except for Sid is dead.

11. HOLY SHIT EVERYBODY EXCEPT FOR SID IS DEAD.

12. Sid is like, "Maybe I should do something."

13. But then Noah shows up and kills him.

14. So, uh, the chapter basically ends with ALL OF THE ADULTS DEAD so obviously that's probably some sort of trick or illusion or whatever. But the blogger that I quoted above (*points*) is convinced that Tezca's death was "real" - he was probably targeted because of his tracing ability, also for being Justin's annoying stalker - but without the actual chapter in front of me I can't say whether I agree with that or not.

IMMAGINI
    SPOILER (click to view)

Immagini:
    SPOILER (click to view)

22 replies since 4/9/2010, 23:16   626 views