Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous

Bakuman 156 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    バクマン。156 スポイラー
    Bakuman Capitolo 156: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CITAZIONE

E' Vietato Commentare Gli Spoiler In Questa Discussione!
    Per Commentarli Potete Andare QUI

Raw:

Scan Cinesi:

CITAZIONE

Bakuman 156 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - バクマン。; 155 スポイラー
    Bakuman capitolo 156: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Bakuman 156 Raw
    Download Diretto Bakuman Capitolo 156
    Direct Download Bakuman Chapter 156
    Bakuman 156 Megaupload Free Download

2.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous

Bakuman 157 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    バクマン。157 スポイラー
    Bakuman Capitolo 157: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CITAZIONE

Immagini:

CITAZIONE

Bakuman 157 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - バクマン。; 157 スポイラー
    Bakuman capitolo 157: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Bakuman 157 Raw
    Download Diretto Bakuman Capitolo 157
    Direct Download Bakuman Chapter 157
    Bakuman 157 Megaupload Free Download

3.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous

Bakuman 158 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    バクマン。158 スポイラー
    Bakuman Capitolo 158: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CITAZIONE

Spoiler ENG:
    1st: Perfect Crime Party - Ashirogi Muto
    2nd: Crow - Niizuma Eiji
    3rd: Classroom of Truth - Nanamine Toru
    4th: Money & Intelligence - Ashirogi Muto
    5th: Detective Trap - Ashirogi Muto
    6th: Panty Flash Fight - Azuma Mikihiko
    7th: Otters 11 - Hiramaru Kazuya
    8th: Boku no Tsujinnai - Hiramaru Kazuya
    9th: Super Hero Legend - Kawaguchi Taro
    10th: Money and Intelligence and Looks (KTM) - Ashirogi Muto

There are two entries in the 11th+ rankings by Eiji which I can't tell what manga it is (one of the names resemble that Space Cockroach he mentioned once lolwut). Well, that's the manga poll.

Am quite busy at the moment so cliff notes for this week.

- Hattori, Takagi, and Mashiro note how Reversi has to follow the Black Demon vs White Demon setting to the very end. It's the manga's main selling point but also their main disadvantage. In the end, Hattori just says to leave it as is.

- On the way home from the studio, while having a conversation about Azuki being in their anime, Mashiro notes they have to make Reversi better than Young Kick. Takagi asks how many volumes does Young Kick have now. "Roughly 42...43?". "=_=".

- That night, after having dinner, Takagi has lots of thoughts about Reversi. About avoiding the same fate as PCP, about making it an anime, about continuing writing Reversi after it gets animated, about whether he can keep drawing out the story for 5, 10 years, about whether to change the setting so after the final battle they come back to life, and such and such.

- August, 10th, Thursday, Takagi gives Mashiro his draft to look at, and Mashiro notes how many battle scenes he's put in when his strengths are psychological battles and how he's dragging the plot out.

- Their rank for the week is 5th. Hattori looks at the name and thinks it's linear, and Mashiro notes how slow the plot is. Takagi argues that the story would be over real fast otherwise, and argues how popular mangas (like Naruto, OP, Bleach, DragonBall, Rorouni Kenshin, Slam Dunk) are popular because of their long lasting serializations.

- The argument continues for a few more pages, but the jist is Takagi is thinking of a popular long lasting serialization, whereas Mashiro doesn't mind if Takagi's story is short as long as the story is interesting. Even if that means their manga only ends up with ~100 chapters (another loose parallel to DN).

- After hearing Azuki's radio show, Takagi and Mashiro talk on the phone about whether it matters if Reversi is serialized for a long time or not. He already knows how the ending will go and doesn't plan on writing the story after the finale. Mashiro says it's fine, even if it means less than 50 chapters left, and that he believes in Takagi and that he's the writer.

"I understand now! I won't waste one word nor one sentence, and anything excessive! This way should be ok right!!"

"Yeah, and I'll draw them out as best as possible, so we should just look forward, giving it the best we got!"

Immagini:

CITAZIONE

Bakuman 158 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - バクマン。; 158 スポイラー
    Bakuman capitolo 158: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Bakuman 158 Raw
    Download Diretto Bakuman Capitolo 158
    Direct Download Bakuman Chapter 158
    Bakuman 158 Megaupload Free Download

4.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous

Bakuman 159 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    バクマン。159 スポイラー
    Bakuman Capitolo 159: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CITAZIONE

Spoiler ENG:
    Chapter 159: Tempo and Ferris Wheel

Mashiro and Takagi while in a meeting with Hattori, lets Hattori know what they plan to do with Reversi; just give it their best in one shot and slowly build up the story until the final clash between Black and White demon and then end it there. Hattori eventually agrees with them in the end, but says to think about whether they can extend it when they get to that point. Right now, what's important is just focusing on each chapter, week by week.

We're told 1st and 2nd is pretty much occupied solely by Reversi and Zombie Gun. Those two exchange places a lot. This week is Reversi to be in 1st it seems. And the gap between 2nd and 3rd is quite large too. Lately, it makes it hard for newbies to break in, and even then it's hard to maintain its serialization. Yuujiro jokes that if 3 new series appears, they'd probably have to cut Seigi no Mikata and +Natural (I can't believe this is still running tbh).

ANYWAY. THE MAIN ATTRACTION OF THIS CHAPTER.

Yoshida tells Hiramaru that Aoki's manga will end, and he gets depressed. Yoshida tells him it's not a good chance to propose, that he should wait until she's serialized again, and takes his leave. To cheer her up, Hiramaru calls her and asks whether she wants to go to the amusement park after "What God Gave Me.." ends. Aoki happily accepts, and later notes how it's already been 2 years since that time (which was 114 btw. Whoa, 45 chapters = 2 years already)

Later, Hiramaru calls up Yoshida to tell him he's going to the amusement park with Aoki to cheer her up on Nov. 1st. During mid-sentence, Hiramaru thinks Yoshida thinks it's now the time to propose. Yoshida says no he didn't mean that but Hiramaru in a fit of enthusiasm thinks so and NOW DECIDES TO GO AND PROPOSE TO AOKI. XD

We then get a flashback of the time Yoshida and Hiramaru first met (which is downright hilarious).

Some more comedy ensues in the editorial department and then Yoshida in the end decides to egg Hiramaru on!

He goes over to his house, and tells him the plan, ride the rollercoaster, go visit a haunted house, and then ride the ferris wheel in the end. Apparently Hiramaru already bought the ring too. Hiramaru asks him where's the magical proposal line? Yoshida doesn't have one. But after a bit of back and forth argument Yoshida TELLS HIM TO PAUSE AND USE WHAT HE JUST SAID as the magical proposal line. XD Hiramaru asks what happens if he fails. Yoshid replies he'll come and recover his corpse. XD

SO THE BIG DAY COMES UP. And after going on the roller coaster and through the haunted house, Hiramaru doesn't feel too good. Eventually, they ride the ferris wheel...and come back down to another not-so-looking Hiramaru. Everybody thinks he's doesn't do well with heights, and he didn't even propose. And when he goes to get the ring, he notices it's gone, possibly dropped it while on the roller coaster. As Aoki notes it's almost closing time, Hiramaru grabs her hand and exclaims "LET'S...LET'S RIDE THE FERRIS WHEEL ONCE MORE~"

Immagini:

CITAZIONE

Bakuman 159 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - バクマン。; 159 スポイラー
    Bakuman capitolo 159: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Bakuman 159 Raw
    Download Diretto Bakuman Capitolo 159
    Direct Download Bakuman Chapter 159
    Bakuman 159 Megaupload Free Download

5.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous

Bakuman 160 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    バクマン。160 スポイラー
    Bakuman Capitolo 160: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CITAZIONE

Spoiler ENG:
    Chapter 160: Good Luck and 900,000.

Yoshida: (Good luck, Hiramaru!!)

Yoshida: Argh! You stupid idiot! You're sitting across from each other again, why don't you sit by her side!

Yoshida: (Then...then again, since it's a proposal. If he proposes like that, it's probably better to sit across from each other.)

Aoki: To go on this twice, you really like riding the ferris wheel, eh.

It's so pretty, I like riding it too.

Hiramaru: Well it's not that I really like it or something. And it's not afraid of heights or anything.

But if I must say, it's probably claustrophobia.

Aoki: ?

Aoki: ..... [when Hiramaru is stripping]

Aoki: Uhh...is it really hot or something?

Hiramaru: Not really...because it's November already...

Hiramaru: (Can't find it. Still can't find it....the 50 million yen ring...)

Aoki: What's the matter...? Hiramaru-san, you've been acting so weird today.

Hiramaru: Uhh. No I haven't.

Hiramaru: (Uwahh, Yuri-tan is looking this way, and she's looking with such a strange glance)

(If I can just find the ring right now and propose...)

(Then again, maybe it's already impossible....ahhh...it's impossible!!)

Aoki: You're not happy coming to the amusement park with me?

Hiramaru: Huh?! I'm happy, of course I'm happy.

Hiramaru: B-but...the ring...

Aoki: ?! Ring?

Hiramaru: N-no...nothing...r-ring...last night...oh right, last night I was so excited I couldn't sleep...

Not...excited...it was like that time before going on fieldtrip in elementary...the venue was the same, an amusement park too....

And the refreshments we brought along wasn't worth 300 yen? I think it was kinda like this...

Aoki: ............

Aoki: (Ring...he wouldn't be...)

Yoshida: Ughh...almost to the top now....

Yoshida: What the heck are you doing, Hiramaru. No matter how you look at it, seems like he hasn't proposed yet. What the heck are you doing

Aoki: I-it's so pretty outside.

Hiramaru: Uh...it is?

Yoshida: Ah!

Aoki: (Ehh)

Aoki: ............

Yoshida: Oh crap, I've been spotted.......

Aoki: Wasn't that Yoshida-san just now..? Why would Yoshida-san be here?

Aoki: ...

Aoki: It was the same as that time. Yoshida-san is worried about Hiramaru-san? If that's the case...

Aoki: (Ring...Hiramaru-san's appearance at an amusement park today, dressed in an all white suit...)

(...the worried Yoshida-san coming here.)

Aoki: !!!

Aoki: ...

Aoki: Hiramaru-san.

Hiramaru: Yes.

Aoki: Is there something you want to say?

Hiramaru: Ehh.

Aoki: Hiramaru-san.

Hiramaru; Y-Yes...

Aoki: Good luck.

Hiramaru; Ah...

Aoki: Good luck and say it.

Hiramaru: (Good luck and say it)

(Does she already know what I want to say??)

Aoki: Good luck...

Hiramaru: R-right...

Hiramaru: ....

Hiramaru: (Ehhh??? My head is just a blank right now, what am I supposed to say!)

Yoshida: Ahhh, it's already past the peak now.

No matter what you say, riding it again would be impossible now. Hiramaru~!!

Hiramaru: (I-I have to quickly say it. Yuri-tan already said 'Good luck'...)

Yoshida: What the heck are you doing, Hiramaru!! You're already at the end of the ride~

Hiramaru: YU..YURI-TAN!

Aoki: Y-Yes?

Hiramaru: Ple-please...

Hiramaru: PLEASE GIVE ME HAPPINESS.

Aoki: ...give Hiramaru-san happiness...

Hiramaru: Yes...

Aoki: ...Wasn't coming to the amusement park with you enough happiness?

Hiramaru: N-no, what I meant was marriage...I want this happiness to be everlasting.

Aoki: 8D

Aoki: Marriage...

Aoki: ...Please give me happiness as well.

Yoshida: !

Hiramaru: Suc...

...CESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. <3

Yoshida: Hiramaru! It worked out?!

Yoshida: It worked out! Congrat...

...ulations?

Ferris Wheel fodder: Please watch your step.

Aoki: Um. Can we ride it again?

Hiramaru: ?

Ferris Wheel fodder: Again? But we're getting ready to close now.

Aoki: Pleeeeease... ^_^

Ferris Wheel fodder: %­_%

Ferris Wheel fodder: Alright. Wish you all the best.

Yoshida: Riding it again huh? As expected of Aoki-sensei.

Hiramaru: Yuri-tan, you were being selfish to the ferris wheel fodder staff.

Hiramaru: (Ehh!)

Aoki: ....

Hiramaru: (Yuri-tan)

Hiramaru: (Oh yeah, Yoshida told me to sit next to each other...)

Aoki: Th-this time, we should relax and take in the view from the ferris wheel.

Hiramaru: It's impossible to relax. I'm just so happy, my heart's just beating really fast now.

Aoki: Yeah, I feel so happy too.

Hiramaru: S-sorry, I should've been sitting next to you from the start.

Aoki: Yeah you should~ =_="

Aoki: And also, saying something like "please give me happiness", I can't believe you.

Hiramaru: Ehh?

Aoki: It wasn't easy to get....you only get proposed to once in a lifetime...so it shouldn't have been "please give...".

Hiramaru: Ehh, are you serious? I said "please give..."?! I said it wrong....

Hiramaru: (Uwahh, Yuri-tan is so cute)

Yoshida: Good. Very good. Now he should be able to work hard on drawing manga now.

Aoki: Hiramaru-san, look outside... There...

Hiramaru: ?

[Yoshida is crying here]

Hiramaru: Yoshida!! T_T

Hiramaru: Hurry...hurry and end this ride already. I want to be where Yoshida is!

Aoki: Hiramaru and Yoshida sure are good to each other.

Hiramaru: H-he's even more important than my parents!

Hiramaru: Yoshida~~~~Koji!!

Yoshida: You did well, Hiramaru~~~~kun.

Yoshida: Very good, very good now. At that time I was almost about ready to put "Boku no.." to rest due to the author committing suicide.

Hiramaru: Yeah, at the point when I realized I lost the ring, I didn't know what to do.

Yoshida: THE RING'S GONE?!THE 50 MILLION YEN RING IS GONE?! YOU IDIOT!!!!

Hiramaru: Who's the idiot, it was you who suggested I ride the roller coaster!

Yoshida: What?! You didn't even closely follow my plan!

Hiramaru: How are you gonna repay this 50 million yen loss!

Yoshida: Work really hard on drawing manga, YOU IDIOT.

Aoki: W-why don't we all look for it together. We can pretend we're like the main character in an idol drama.

Yoshida, Hiramaru: Yes, Yuri-tan!

Park PA: *DING DONG* Which tourist here rode on the [spinning cup ride]. In the pink cup we found a ring in a purple box.

Because of its high unknown value, we hope whoever comes to retrieve it can prove it is theirs.

Aoki: Ah, it's been found.

Yoshida?/Hiramaru?: Ahahaha.

Editorial dept: EHH? HIRAMARU-SENSEI AND AOKI-SENSEI GOT ENGAGED?!

No way!!

How should we say this, whether it's work or life, things are going well for the people of Team Fukuda.

Kosugi: Nov. the 4th, the day after tomorrow where volume one of Zombie Gun and Reversi will be on sale at the same time.

Everybody's wondering who'll have more sales.

Yuujirou: If we just go by the popularity from the questionnaires, Reversi has the edge a bit at the moment.

Miura: But because of Crow, Eiji has a group of dedicated fans.

Kosugi: But Ashirogi Muto has PCP's fans too, if you put it like that, they've also got Detective Trap and Tanto's fans as well

Miura: No no, Crow's sale volume was 1.5 million copies, PCP only managed 500 thousand copies. The gap is too big.

Kosugi: But it's already been a while from when Crow ended to now. From the look of the questionnaires..

Yuujirou: It doesn't matter which one. The first batch will be 300 thousand copies anyway. Which is a bit small.

Unknown: It's better that way if bookstores sell out and we just reprint anyway.

Better than having left overs if we print too much, that would be embarassing.

Yuujirou: Now this is the real fight, where we see which series is number one and two.

But no matter which one, they'll easily both go on to reach 1 million sales and truly become popular pieces of work.

Hattori: (A popular work with sales volume of 1 million or more eh....)

Friday 3rd November.

Takagi: Huhh? Hiramaru-sensei and Aoki-sensei got engaged?!

Mashiro: Finally... [LIKE YOU'RE ONE TO TALK, MASHIRO]

Hattori: Yeah, everybody's talking about it in the editorial department.

Another heated topic everybody's discussing is tomorrow's release of Reversi and Zombie Gun Vol 1 and wondering which one will sell better.

Ashirogi: !

Takagi: The first batch of prints will only be 300 thousand right?

Hattori: Right. Crow had 1.5 million prints. Niizuma Eiji's new work and only 300 thousand prints is definitely a bit less.

But to have the same amount of prints as him is already amazing. Both series will probably get reprinted real quickly as well.

Takagi: Yeah! One day we'll reach 1 million prints and it'll truly become a popular series!

Hattori: Yup. If we look at the current state, it won't just be a dream.

Mashiro: (Not a dream....to have the same amount of sales volume as Eiji...it's possible...1 million prints...)

(If it's like so, me and Azuki can be like Hiramaru and Aoki too)

Hattori: What's with the stupid-looking face, Mashiro-kun?

Mashiro: Oh, nothing, just day dreaming only.

Hattori: About when you reach 1 million prints? It's still too early. Ahahaha.

Hiramaru's place:

Hiramaru: Ahhh~~~~

I FEEL SOOOOO HAPPY, I CAN'T DRAW ANYTHING! <3

Yoshida: What kinda joke is this....you're about to become a family man now...

Hiramaru: AHHH, SO HAPPY. VERY HAPPY. LIFE IS SO GREATTTT.

Yoshida: (Hm...a killing intent)

Nakai: Yoshida, we have an anime now. And Hiramaru's gotten engaged now.

According to the agreement, you should introduce me to [Aoki's sister whose name escapes me] now.

Yoshida: Y-yes....after you lose another 40 kg...and then find a writer and get a serialization...

Nakai: 4...40 kg?!

Nakai: Hiramaru.

Hiramaru: What?

Nakai: Does Aoki really have a sister who looks the same as her?

Hiramaru: Hm? Never seen her in person before, never seen her picture either.

Yoshida: What's with that look. It's all true. An older sister who looks just like Aoki-sensei in every way.

Friday.....

Hattori: Alright, this should be ok. It's getting very interesting now.

Takagi: Hattori-san, did Reversi's volume 1 sales go well?

Hattori: Yup, they're already reprinting another 50,000 copies.

Ashirogi: Awesome.

Mashiro: Of course, Zombie Gun will be getting reprinted too right?

Hattori: Yup, it'll be getting another 100,0000 copies.

Takagi: Eh?! 100,000...amazing...

Mashiro: !

Takagi: Reversi, 50,000. Zombie Gun, 100,000 eh.

Mashiro: ....

Takagi: Z-Zombie Gun hasn't changed all that much in the questionnaires though.

Hattori: From just looking at the questionnaires' average results, Reversi does edge out a little.

Takagi: It's apparent we didn't lose in the questionnaires.

Hattori: Fans of Niizuma-kun's Crow will most likely buy his new work, so these kinda early result are to be expected.

The difference between 50 thousand and 100 thousand isn't that big either.

Mashiro: Hattori-san, do you think it was because the bookcover art wasn't good enough?

Hattori: Of course not. You drew it really well. You're just overthinking things. The first volume getting 350,000 prints is already amazing.

You can't compare yourself to Eiji. But if you must, I'd say our cover art is better.

Takagi: Yeah, I think so too.

3 days later...

Takagi: Hattori-san.

Hattori: Just wanted to tell you guys there will be another reprint.

Takagi: Ah, calling just to tell us that, thank you.

Hattori: This time it's 30,000. Which brings the total to 380,000.

Takagi: Another 30 thousand copies. Total of 380 thousand now.

Mashiro: (It's only been 10 days, and we've already gotten 2 reprints for a total of 380,000 prints.)

(The results are definitely better when you compare it to when PCP and Trap went on sale)

(At this rate, it wouldn't be surprising to get an anime within a year)

(No. You could even say it wouldn't be surprising if he came over and started talking about an anime right now)

Mashiro: This is amazing, Shujin!

Takagi: Yup.

Takagi: Oh, will Zombie Gun be getting another reprint too?

Hattori: Yes.

Hattori: It's already been decided to reprint Zombie Gun until it gets 900,000 copies.

Takagi: 9...900 thousand?!

Mashiro: ?!

Takagi: Why...why is the gap so big?! Our rankings were mostly higher in the questionnaires.

Mashiro: Zombie Gun....900,000 copies.

Immagini:

CITAZIONE

Bakuman 160 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - バクマン。; 160 スポイラー
    Bakuman capitolo 160: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Bakuman 160 Raw
    Download Diretto Bakuman Capitolo 160
    Direct Download Bakuman Chapter 160
    Bakuman 160 Megaupload Free Download

6.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous

Bakuman 161 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    バクマン。161 スポイラー
    Bakuman Capitolo 161: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CITAZIONE

Source: MH
    Credits: MRI, saladesu
    Verification: confirmed

CITAZIONE
    Page 161: A breather and a party

Hattori tells Ashirogi not to worry as both Reversi and Zombie Gun are selling well, just that Zombie Gun is selling absurdly well. Hattori says that he, too, is wondering about why such a great disparity exists, but says that he'll leave that discussion to the next time they meet. They meet on Friday, and Hattori says that the reason why Zombie Gun is selling so much is because it's byy Niizuma Eiji, the mangaka of CROW, the long-time JUMP flagship, and there are many who would buy the volumes even if they don't buy JUMP, jut because it's his new manga. Shuujin points out that there are many people who don't buy the magazine but just the volumes, and that while CROW typically sells 1.5million a volume, PCP sells 500k at most. Shuujin says that it can't be help, but Saikou disagrees. Saikou reminds Shuujin of how he said that a flagship manga should at least sell 1million/vol. Shuujin says that he meant that for series that are a little more established and have more than one volume published. Saikou reminds them their goal is to become the real top, defeating Eiji and Zombie Gun. Hattori agrees, saying that they should aim to be the top in both the Jump questionnaires and volume sales., and says that he believes that with REVERSI, they stand a good chance of getting far in terms of both these goals.

The issue is that while they're doing well on the questionnaires and the volumes are selling, it's not selling as well as Zombie Gun. Nevertheless, they must make sure they don't get hasty and make a big mistake instead. Saikou points out that Shuujin's stories get more interesting the more you read them, thus making for the kind of manga that are actually better read in batches (volumes), which was the reason why TRAP and PCP were republished more bit by bit. They also discuss how REVERSI is popular among the average age group of the JUMP readership, but has less popularity among the girls compared to Zombie Gun, and the content is too difficult for kids. Hattori suggests they try and make the explanations less complex and try to use less difficult vocabulary. However Shuujin thinks that's a bit difficult as difficult words are cooler, so Hattori says to dumb it down but not to the point of changing the flavour of the manga all together. Shuujin suggests having a mascot character, something they can use to draw omake pages with to entice people to buy the volumes. Saikou suggests having breather chapters, less serious chapters in between the heavier chapters, which can also be used to develop the characters further, something like the stand-alone chapters that aren't stand-alones.

Meanwhile Yuujirou is rejoicing at Eiji's, thinking that at this rate it's possible to even hit 4million per volume. Eiji states matter-of-factly, "it's impossible". Yuujirou asks Eiji why he thinks Zombie Gun is selling better than REVERSI, and Eiji says it's because each chapter of Zombie Gun is in and of itself a good read. Yuujirou concludes that this makes Zombie Gun more interesting to read as a volume, but Eiji disagrees. Yuujirou repeats the question and Eiji gets irritated.

Shuujin is taking notes, thinking that by taking note of and correcting these minor details, it will all pay off, though whether or not they can catch up to Zombie Gun's flying start is a different story altogether. Saikou agrees with Hattori that they shouldn't be too concerned, and just make Reversi as enjoyable as they can, until the very end. Saikou notes that in TRAP and PCP's cases, the core concept never changed, and as a result the series got more and more popular, and says that as long as they continue writing REVERSI in the same way, all that matters is that by the very end, they've beaten Zombie Gun.

The next day, the female assistant (Katou) has a request for Ashirogi. Her friend wants Ashirogi to help get an invitation for the joint party for the two big awards - Tezuka Award and Akatsuka Award. Ashirogi has been invited every year since getting serialized, but they've never attended because the year end period is rather busy. Saikou rummages for the invitation card, and says that he thinks that as long as you have the invitation card, you can bring as many friends as you like with you. The head assistant has been to the party twice in the past, and he tells them how grand the party is and etc. The male assistant with long hair (Moriya) thinks about how Hattori didn't seem to like his latest manuscript much but still helped him submit it for the Tezuka Award anyway, though he hasn't received any news so far. The editor of Three had also told him it was too "dark," which probably explained that result.

Saikou points out that since Eiji is a judge for the Tezuka Awards, he would definitely be there. Saikou suggests going, even if it means that they have to delay their deadlines a little. The head assistant says he has to go to work at Three so he'll pass on the party. The other 3 assistants, as well as Katou's friend and Kaya will be going to the party with Ashirogi. Katou's friend's name is Kitami Ririka, and she's a budding seiyuu. She smiles at Saikou. Seeing the displays of the winning pieces on the walls, Moriya understands why he lost, though he's still sad that he didn't even get into the final selection.

The group kinda inadvertently splits up, and Saikou, Katou and Ririka are left alone together. Ririka asks Saikou if he has a girlfriend. Saikou gives a sort of vague reply, "well...". Katou tells Ririka that Saikou's girlfriend is the super popular seiyuu Azuki Miho, and Saikou is a little embarrassed and asks Katou not to tell anyone that. Ririka is surprised that Saikou is Azukyun's boyfriend, then says she thinks they'll be the couple of the century and that she feels like leaving (which she does). Saikou then talks to Takahama, and the topic of Eiji comes up.

Meanwhile Eiji is in the middle of a mob of people, who seem to be representatives of various animation studios, who are trying to fight to animate Zombie Gun after the CROW anime ends in the summer. Eiji is wearing a ribbon (prize ribbon) on his head that says "Tezuka Award Judge, Niizuma Eiji". Saikou wonders if they will be able to ever beat Eiji and Zombie Gun. Shuujin appears just then and says that it must be because of Eiji's reputation once again. Shuujin says they have to make REVERSI their big hit so they can match up in terms of reputation.

Eiji leaps up upon seeing Ashirogi, "LONG TIME NO BLEACH!" (his usual) He tells them how REVERSI is ultra interesting, and how he's been losing in the questionnaires week after week, especially as of late, but declares that he will rise above them in the questionnaires, and will also definitely not lose to them in volume sales. Eiji says he'll see them again at the new year's party.

Saikou is happy that they came for the party because he got to hear Eiji's declaration that he wouldn't lose to them, particularly with regards to volume sales, which Eiji was already leading in. Saikou was also happy to hear that Eiji thought REVERSI was ultra interesting "especially as of late". This shows that even Eiji knows that at this rate, REVERSI could overtake Zombie Gun and turn the tables. Ashirogi declare that they will close the gap between them and Eiji.

Immagini:

CITAZIONE

Bakuman 161 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - バクマン。; 161 スポイラー
    Bakuman capitolo 161: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Bakuman 161 Raw
    Download Diretto Bakuman Capitolo 161
    Direct Download Bakuman Chapter 161
    Bakuman 161 Megaupload Free Download

7.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous

Bakuman 162 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    バクマン。162 スポイラー
    Bakuman Capitolo 162: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CITAZIONE

È Vietato Commentare Gli Spoiler In Questa Discussione!

Spoiler ENG

CITAZIONE
    Chapter 162: Hot Springs and One Of Two.

At the end of the party, a guy who looks like Nakai's long lost brother approaches Ashirogi with an anime proposal. They're happy but say it's really upto the editorial department to decide. Nakai's long lost brother knows this of course but just wanted to say hi to the two when he heard Ashirogi Muto was in the house from Eiji.

Of course, Ashirogi is ecstatic after the whole ordeal. Ririka puts in a comment that if Reversi becomes an anime, please allow her to be in it.

The next day at the studio, Shujin brings up Kato's friend, Ririka, who they met at the party. Just stuff that Shujin has been researching about her.

Anyway, Takagi notes that Mashiro should take a break over the New Years holiday. Mashiro definitely can't take something like 2 weeks off, but he plans to have 30th to the 3rd off. Takagi wants Mashiro to go travelling with him and Kaya. To the same place where Takagi had their honeymoon apparently. Takagi says he never has plans over the New Years anyway and a change of scenery might be nice, and so Mashiro agrees to go.

And so, the 31st comes around on the next page after, and everybody's at the hot springs. Mashiro notes how relaxing it is, probably more so because all they ever do is work. When the two come back in to eat, they find Kaya already had a bit of sake and looks slightly drunk. After some drinking, they go play table tennis, and then go back to their rooms for more drinking, and then watching the New Years special for the countdown. Afterwards, Mashiro gives Azuki an SMS and then they all go watch the first sunrise of the new year. Takagi and Kaya each make a wish for the new year. They tell Mashiro should make one too, and he wishes that Shujin and Kaya's relationship stays the same forever. Kaya is touched and starts crying a bit. When they declare they should all come back next year, they should bring Azuki along too. And Kaya declares they should bring kids along next year too, which Takagi says he'll do his best tonight. Lmao. When Kaya finally sleeps, Takagi goes over to Mashiro's room and talk about misc stuffs like what the past 8 year have been like ever since they teamed up to work on manga, their dreams, and how life and being a mangaka is similar. Cue epic Takagi speech.

And after their little break, back at the studio, they've just handed in their manuscript to Hattori. Hattori praises them, and also tells them their second volume will be on sale on the 4th, and that volume 1 has been reprinted up to 500 thousand copies now. They've stopped reprinting volume one of Zombie Gun so they just might be able to catch up now. But Hattori tells them in the recent questionaires it seems Zombie Gun will come out on top. Guess they can't have it all, it's one or the other.

The climatic ending ends with the editorial department discussing the ending of the Crow anime and how they need something to fill in after it ends. Heishi says, "There's no need to discuss this, it'll either be one of these two mangas for sure...".

Immagini:

CITAZIONE

Bakuman 162 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - バクマン。; 162 スポイラー
    Bakuman capitolo 162: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Bakuman 162 Raw
    Download Diretto Bakuman Capitolo 162
    Direct Download Bakuman Chapter 162
    Bakuman 162 Megaupload Free Download

8.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous

Bakuman 163 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    バクマン。163 スポイラー
    Bakuman Capitolo 163: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CITAZIONE

Spoiler ENG:
    So in the editorial department they're deciding which to use. On one side, Eiji and Yuujirou doesn't want Zombie Gun to be animated just yet because they think they don't have enough material. i.e: anime will quickly catch up to manga. Yuujirou thinks they'll need to be serialized for 3 years before thinking of an anime. Eiji nods in agreement, but after hearing Yuujirou say "Well I guess it'll go to Reversi then", Eiji makes a stern face.

On the other end, Hattori is happy but now has a conflict. He's worried about the manga ending within the year, or worst case scenario, before the start of the anime. Best scenario is in the timespan (or at least within the year) they have an anime, their manga is still serialized. Or in other words, it can be called a condition to get an anime. But with their serialization approaching one year by the time the anime is released, they'll pretty much be heading into the grand finale battle stage.

Hattori in the end discusses it with Ashirogi Muto since he can't decide what to do. Mashiro and Takagi are, of course, ecstatic as heck. But once calmed down, they're just as dumbstrucked. On one end, Takagi wants to go ahead. He'll do whatever it takes to carry on with the serialization. On the other end, Mashiro doubts Takagi's ability, he doesn't want to drag it out resulting in the quality of the entire series dropping. Hattori thinks their best chance would be letting this chance go by, focus on the manga til the end, and then wait for it to be animated afterwards. Takagi aggresively objects that they definitely cannot let this chance go by. Mashiro deep down knows he's thinking of him and Azuki. And so, spills the beans about him and Azuki's marriage to Hattori.

Hattori seems to be touched after hearing it, and decides if they want go ahead with the anime, he'll give the go ahead, even if their manga will end shortly. If anything comes up, he'll take responsibility.

So here's Hattori approaching Aida to let him know they'll go ahead with the anime. And here, us readers are thinking YES ASHIROGI MUTO WILL FINALLY GET AN ANIME......Yuujirou bursts into the room and lays 20 chapters of manuscript of anime material for Zombie Gun on the desk, saying Eiji says if he's gonna lose his spot to Ashirogi Muto then he'd rather have Zombie Gun take over Crow's place.

Immagini:

CITAZIONE

Bakuman 163 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - バクマン。; 163 スポイラー
    Bakuman capitolo 163: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Bakuman 163 Raw
    Download Diretto Bakuman Capitolo 163
    Direct Download Bakuman Chapter 163
    Bakuman 163 Megaupload Free Download

9.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous

Bakuman 164 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    バクマン。164 スポイラー
    Bakuman Capitolo 164: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CITAZIONE

Immagini:

CITAZIONE

Bakuman 164 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - バクマン。; 164 スポイラー
    Bakuman capitolo 164: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Bakuman 164 Raw
    Download Diretto Bakuman Capitolo 164
    Direct Download Bakuman Chapter 164
    Bakuman 164 Megaupload Free Download

10.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous

Bakuman 165 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    バクマン。165 スポイラー
    Bakuman Capitolo 165: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CITAZIONE

Spoiler ENG:
    Azuki is reading lines from Reversi, pretending that she is voicing one of the characters. She gets interrupted by her sister.

Hattori is meeting with Ashirogi. He tells them (and Kaya) to keep news of the anime to themselves, and the official announcement in WSJ itself will only come in Spring. Saikou hurriedly asks if that means that the anime isn't set in stone till the official announcement, but Hattori tells him that the period before the official announcement will be used to discuss things like who will sing the opening/ending themes, what timeslot etc. Hattori mentions that seiyuu will be chosen by audition. Knowing what Ashirogi are thinking, he quickly adds that they will of course take their opinions into consideration but ultimately the final decision rests with the animation studio. Saikou says that it's a good thing - he wants Azuki to get the role through her own abilities (and in the discussion we also learn that the female lead's name is "Naho").

Saikou sends a text message to Azuki telling her about the anime and the fact that the seiyuu will be chosen by audition. Azuki's eyes begin to water when she reads that they got the anime, she starts to type "congratulations," then decides to call Saikou instead! Azuki congratulates him, then starts spouting Naho's lines from Reversi that she's memorized and practiced. We get to see some pages from Reversi. She's actually managed to recite every line of Naho's from the entire first volume. Saikou praises her, they have a nice exchange about working hard for their dreams, then Azuki tells him that she's also memorized the second volume and asks if he'll listen.

Saikou talks to Shuujin about Azuki taking the role of Naho in the studio the next day. Shuujin brings up the fact that Azuki's already in 4 regular series, and how he thinks they should instead be worried that she may not be able to take the role as a result. Saikou gets kinda testy at that, haha.

Azuki is talking to her manager. Her manager tells her about her 2 new job offers, and she turns them both down, and also adds that she doesn't want any more work until the summer because by then, all her other series would have ended except one.

Cut to Ishizawa's apartment. He's grown obese, is sitting around in an otaku's dream room, eating chips (?). His mother's knocking on the door but he tells her he's gonna become a mangaka, to which she replies that he hasn't achieved anything or done anything in the past 5 years. He says he's charging his batteries. He's on 2ch chatting with people, and the topic is actually on seiyuu. He thinks to himself that Azuki's popularity is over, and mentions Ririka. Some of the others know who she is, some don't, Some think she is cuter than Azuki and that Azuki is too old (they call her nattou - fermented beans! And a pun on her name kanji). Ishizawa reads Ririka's blog, which has a post about how she met Ashirogi at the party. She also mentions that they're both hunks, but that one is married and the other is "in a relationship with the seiyuu she admires". For some reason, Ishizawa picks up on this point and smiles sinisterly to himself.

Immagini:

CITAZIONE

Bakuman 165 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - バクマン。; 165 スポイラー
    Bakuman capitolo 165: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Bakuman 165 Raw
    Download Diretto Bakuman Capitolo 165
    Direct Download Bakuman Chapter 165
    Bakuman 165 Megaupload Free Download

11.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous

Bakuman 166 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    バクマン。166 スポイラー
    Bakuman Capitolo 166: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CITAZIONE

Spoiler ENG
    Page 166: Rumour and News

Takagi and Kaya while watching Impromptu 12 noticed Ririka's name come up and realized she's in it. Kaya wonders if she and Azuki know each other. Takagi looks up her blog to see which part she plays and they both see her blog entry (the one we saw last chapter). Takagi calls up Mashiro to tell him about the blog entry. And after he sees it, Mashiro tells him to call Kato to tell Ririka to delete it. And after Kato gets the call, the blog entry is eventually deleted.

The next day, Kato apologizes profusely. Takagi says it's okay, thinking it's alright, thinking she's not that popular and it was only up for a few days so it probably wasn't spread around much. Mashiro says well technically Ashirogi Muto is made up of two people. And one of them is married, and the other has a girlfriend. It's the truth he says. But Takagi hastily says it'd be problematic if it was known your girlfriend was the seiyuu Azuki Miho. Because voice actors usually have lots of fans and if they were to find out their idol has a significant other who knows what they'd do (clearly a jab at the weirder otakus). Takagi also notes because they want Azuki to voice Naho, if people were to know of their relationship, they'd accuse her of connections. But Mashiro notes the roles are picked by auditions though. Takagi replies others will see it differently.

Jan. 26, Hattori wants them to meet the anime production team, in the second week of February, to go over plans and talk about what kinda anime you want.

Back at Ishizawa's place, he notices Ririka's last blog entry was deleted and fumes. He then deduces the meaning behind Ashirogi Muto (A for Azuki, Shiro for Mashiro , Gi for Takagi etc), and that the popular seiyuu Ririka mentioned is Azuki Miho. And with that he starts the rumour mill to the fans. Saying Azuki Miho is in a relationship. And how Ashirogi Muto is a two man team. And that one of them is going out with Azuki. And if they don't believe him to just look up 2009 photos from the school he went to. One of them even asks Ishizawa to upload some proof himself since he's so adamant.

In some random news studio (literally says "Things Sport". Lmao), one reporter asks if the headline of "Popular Seiyuu's Relationship Uncovered" is even interesting or not. Their chief editor says it depends who it is. It's Azuki Miho. She's cute, and quite popular. Any pics of her with her boyfriend. Nope, it's a rumour being spread around the net and that the guy is supposedly a popular mangaka. The chief editor tells him to print it if he can get the faces of them.

The next day all hell breaks loose.

Fukuda calls Ashirogi up to ask how they're dealing with the rumours. Ashirogi asks what rumours and Fukuda says the one where Mashiro is going out with Azuki Miho. Tells them it's spread like wild fire. They both jump online to see for themselves. And to their dismay, people are already commenting on the connection between PCP and the drama CD, some fans going the length of throwing away her CDs, some fans going the length of throwing away Ashirogi Muto's books. Fukuda notes how they're calm about it. Mashiro says they are and they should because they've don't nothing wrong. Mashiro then thinks they may think that but dunno how Azuki's side is going.

Cut to Azuki just finishing a voice recording. She goes outside to find rabid fans and a reporter bombarding her with questions. She makes a quick getaway in a taxi. Her assistant (or some management guy anyway) looks up the rumours and asks whether they're all true. They are. He tells her no matter what to deny them to the public. And that she shouldn't see him because it's an important time right now. Azuki says they don't even meet often. And besides she firmly exlaims they did nothing wrong anyway.

Cut to WSJ editorial department. The fiollowing takes place:

"Hello WSJ here". "ASHIROGI MUTO, GO TO HELL!! -hangs up-". ".....eh?" XD

Seems like the entire editorial department knows about it too. And Yoshida yells out that any questions regarding the personal life of their mangaka is not to be replied to.

Cut to a meeting with Hattori and Ashirogi. Takagi asks if Hattori's heard the rumours. Replies yes, and tells them not to worry, the editorial dept won't answer anything (to phonecalls). Hattori notes it's not their style to be worrying, but Takagi wonders what would happen if she voices the role of Naho in the Reversi anime. Hattori calmly tells them if that's the case then what. If a person online says a manga is boring and to drawing, will you stop being a mangaka then. Mashiro agrees with Hattori. What they should be doing is give their best on the manga, and Azuki to give her best on the voice. After a bit of uplifting talk from Hattori, they're both back to normal.

But the very next day, the newspaper speaks all. Things Sport has headlines like "It's WSJ's popular mangaka, Ashirogi Muto's artist Mashiro-sensei", "They've been seeing each other for 8 years now!", and a smaller section where it notes PCP's drama CD in 2014 and that headline basically reads "Unfair or Fair?" (literal meaning of the phrase used is "unable to keep professional life from private life and vice versa" btw).

Takagi: "That's....that's going too far...."
    Hattori: "......."

Immagini

CITAZIONE

Bakuman 166 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - バクマン。; 166 スポイラー
    Bakuman capitolo 166: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Bakuman 166 Raw
    Download Diretto Bakuman Capitolo 166
    Direct Download Bakuman Chapter 166
    Bakuman 166 Megaupload Free Download

12.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous

Bakuman 167 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    バクマン。167 スポイラー
    Bakuman Capitolo 167: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CITAZIONE

Spoiler ENG
    CITAZIONE
    Takagi is pissed (or more like, frustrated) at Mashiro's relaxed reaction to all of this. Ririka gets a scolding but Azuki defends her. The anime studio guys at first think it's a bad idea for Azuki to play the role but one of the guys stands up and says "it's by audition though, if she passes then she gets in".

Reversi's anime is announced and more rumours spread and stuff on the net. Fukuda gets the gist of things from Yuujirou (even linking back to Aoki's one shot [Time of Green Leaves which was based off Azuki and Mashiro]), get's pissed and tells them all to tune into his Road Racer Giri Radio broadcast. Asks to give him 10, no 5 mins, to make an epic speech for his friend and it ends there.

Immagini:

CITAZIONE

Bakuman 167 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - バクマン。; 167 スポイラー
    Bakuman capitolo 167: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Bakuman 167 Raw
    Download Diretto Bakuman Capitolo 167
    Direct Download Bakuman Chapter 167
    Bakuman 167 Megaupload Free Download

13.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous

Bakuman 168 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    バクマン。168 スポイラー
    Bakuman Capitolo 168: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CITAZIONE

Spoiler ENG
    CITAZIONE
    Fukuda reveals that Ashirogi Muto's Mashiro is going out with popular seiyuu Azuki Miho. Pretty much spills his guts out to the audience.
    Next day, Heishi gets an earful from Azuki's manager telling him to tell Fukuda to deny what he just said and also sets up for Azuki to deny all claims.
    Fukuda gets an earful from Yuujirou but later stands on their side.
    A touching scene between Azuki and Mashiro occur through sms. And a heart to heart moment with Azuki and her mother.
    Later, when the time comes, despite being told otherwise, Azuki comes out and says she's in a relationship with Mashiro and loves him very much, dreams, wedding, etc.

Immagini:

CITAZIONE

Bakuman 168 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - バクマン。; 168 スポイラー
    Bakuman capitolo 168: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Bakuman 168 Raw
    Download Diretto Bakuman Capitolo 168
    Direct Download Bakuman Chapter 168
    Bakuman 168 Megaupload Free Download

14.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous

Bakuman 169 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    バクマン。169 スポイラー
    Bakuman Capitolo 169: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CITAZIONE

Fonte:MH

Summary ENG
    CITAZIONE
    Miho continues the broadcast.
    Noise starts to spread, and more people tune in to the broadcast.
    The responses seem to be positive, although still a few doubtful replies linger.
    Miho's agent still suggests that there is time to change it by saying that she is kidding
    but Miho says that even though it's not something her fans need to know, she can't lie to her important fans,
    that's something she can't accept.

Some fan calls the radio station.
    so the show producer asks Miho if she wants to take the call.
    there is a short discussion about the risk of taking calls, but Miho says she will take the calls
    and any call will be fine. She wants to answer to her fans.

The first call seemed to sound very supportive when the operator took the call, but when she/he's on air.
    She/he says she/he feels very moved by her words, but it's Ridiculous!!
    Miho is shocked but then replies, if she has offend her/him, and that she is very sorry, but she would like to continue to hear her fan's thoughts.
    Miho is shaking, but still bravely carries on.

The next call asks whether it is true that the two have never seen each other. It is impossible.
    Miho replies by announcing all the time they have ever really met each other:
    at the wedding, at the hospital, less than 10 phone calls and so on.
    The fan continues to ask if Miho is a virgin.
    Miho is shocked, but answers yes
    Mashiro is pissed off, and walks away from the radio broadcast.
    the fan continues to ask, if they have ever kissed.
    Miho's reply is no, but they had promised that they will next time, which is when they will have achieved their dreams.
    The fan thinks it's wonderful, but Miho's fans are mostly guys, so announcing the relationship might decrease her fan numbers?

It all comes down to the last call...
    It's... Mashiro!
    Mashiro says that after hearing Miho's broadcast, he couldn't stay silent anymore.
    Even though it's kind of lame for the guy to explain, but since Miho already did so much
    he needs to do something as well.
    Mashiro continues, first, Miho is telling the truth, she would never lie to her fans.
    second
    Miho is a voice actress, Mashiro hopes that everyone will believe in her voice.
    Of all the performances she has done, she never disappointed anyone.
    Mashiro strongly believes Miho can get the role with her talent.
    Miho replies, Mashiro kun, I will definitely pass the voice test.
    The broadcast is over.

The next day, the magazine that wrote about Mashiro and Miho before changes its tone to being very supportive of the two of them and the agent changes his tone as well in the last panel.

Immagini

CITAZIONE

Bakuman 169 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - バクマン。; 169 スポイラー
    Bakuman capitolo 169: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Bakuman 169 Raw
    Download Diretto Bakuman Capitolo 169
    Direct Download Bakuman Chapter 169
    Bakuman 169 Megaupload Free Download

15.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous

Bakuman 170 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    バクマン。170 スポイラー
    Bakuman Capitolo 170: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CITAZIONE

Fonte:MH

Immagini:

CITAZIONE

Bakuman 170 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - バクマン。; 170 スポイラー
    Bakuman capitolo 170: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Bakuman 170 Raw
    Download Diretto Bakuman Capitolo 170
    Direct Download Bakuman Chapter 170
    Bakuman 170 Megaupload Free Download

49 replies since 7/9/2010, 13:37   1694 views