Status
    Anonymous
    Sembra carino xd

2. I.M.D.P.A.!
        +1   -1

User deleted

To love ru side story

SPOILER (click to view)
    Nel frattempo,eccovi 1 speciale uscito nel SQ di meta mese(era 1 rivista speciale, e 1 capitolo 1 po stupido,pero e buffo lo stesso, in stile vecchio to love ru)
    la protagonista e mikan

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

3. I.M.D.P.A.!
        +1   -1

User deleted

VK 71:
    SPOILER (click to view)
    Script:
    CHAPTER 71~spoiler:

*We have the opening/commencement of the night class.

*Yuuki established a rule/condition that members of the night class should not hurt human in any way. Those who will break the rule will be taken care of (by Yuuki, of course).

*We have Zero standing guard at the gates/doors, watching as the commencement pushes forward, just like before, he acts as a guardian to foresee everything is in order (in short, he's making sure nobody's misbehaving in the night class).

*Yuuki and Zero talk about how their views (about vampire/human coexistence being possible) are very different ever since before. (Reminiscing the past, are we?)

*We also have a scene of Yuuki thinking about Zero's condition (of him falling to a Level E). I have no idea what brought this situation but perhaps she notices the huge amount of tablets Zero is taking?

*Yori wanted to go and see Yuuki but Zero stopped her. (He probably doesn't want Yuuki to be distracted and wanted her to focus on her goals? OR probably he doesn't trust Yuuki and just wanted Yori safe... yeah, right. *sarcasm*)

*Yuuki is showing signs that she is starting to get thirsty. (Sneaky sneaky, Hino-sensei... Is she hinting an upcoming drinking session between Yuuki and...... Aidou? DUH! Of course, it's with Zero. Unless Kaname comes back in time?)

*The next day, we see Yuuki all geared up for school in her freshly ordered WHITE night class uniform~! *__* I WANNA SEE!!!! (I know we got that picture when she had short hair but now that she's sporting loooong hair, I wanna see!!)

*Speaking of Kaname, we have him appearing this time, talking to some pureblood vampires (not sure if plural, may be just one vampire). Since there's blood in the scenario (the chest of the pureblood is drenched in blood), it seems plausible that he took his/her heart and ate it? (Caution: just an assumption so far)

*We see Sara visiting the Hunter's Association's doorstep. She is asking to be let in so that she can talk to Yuuki. Using the possibility of Kaname killing her as an excuse, she reasoned out that the hunters and Yuuki might be able to save/help her out and expressed her intention to join the night class! DUN DUN DUN!!!

*Last scene: (I think.) We have Yuuki, Kaito and Zero all together for some reason. Zero is looking at Yuuki silently with an air of anxiety looming over them. I have no idea why.... Maybe when the scans out we'll get it? Kaito asks Zero what's the matter with him and Zero just answers him nonchalantly with one word. 「なんでもない。」("Nothing.")
    credits to crimson yukihime

Immagini capitolo 71:
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimage

4. I.M.D.P.A.!
        +1   -1

User deleted

CONAN 777:
    SPOILER (click to view)
    Immagini conan 776:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

5.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Detective Conan 777:
    SPOILER (click to view)
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

6. I.M.D.P.A.!
        +1   -1

User deleted

aggiunta altra imm

7. I.M.D.P.A.!
        +1   -1

User deleted

aggiunta cover del 22 e 1 news x il mese prox

8. I.M.D.P.A.!
        +1   -1

User deleted

aggiunte immagini e script

9. I.M.D.P.A.!
        +1   -1

User deleted

Claymore 115:

Cover #20:

Verification: pending
    Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1096466265
    Credits: Tom Bombadil from Animesuki has translated the spoiler I've found on Baidu
    Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil
    CITAZIONE
    This chapter mainly focused on Raki, but the plot development for future chapters is super exciting.

Raki is much stronger than previously thought. He fought the twins evenly? (who went easy on him). Somehow the twins entrusted the task of protecting the young trainees to him. Raki then fought several organization's ninjas with ease. Raki is truely awesome in this chapter!

On the other hand, because the Abyssal feeders can adapt in the battle field and avoid direct blows to their head, Maria's group fell into disadvantageous position. But the twins joins to reverse the situation.

Then the zombie former number 1 are released.

However, they were out of control and might awaken at any moment and the situation is very serious.

But somehow Dae is unharmed.
    Tabasa's group sensed the change and speed up toward the organization.

Something about whether anyone is killed or seriously hurt in battle, and a bit speculation about how the next chapter goes.

The child trainees are really cute! The spoiler poster wants one!

Edit: it was also mentioned in poster 480 that the head of the organization said that "Dae cares more about the result of the experiment than the organization or the war on 本国(home country, I guess that's the mainland?)"

Immagini:
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

10. I.M.D.P.A.!
        +1   -1

User deleted

TO LOVE DARKNESS 08
    Cover SQ 07 e color:

immagini :

image image image image image image image image image

script:
    CITAZIONE
    'Master' (aka Nemesis) is in a hotel room watching over the city through a window, commenting on Mea is a useless weapon but has emotions. She says that Yami is unaware of what Mea truly is, and when the time comes, a 'metamorphosis' will occur and change everything...

Mea and Yami greet each other in the morning and share some taiyaki. Momo notices how Mea is starting to become more social with others after the events from last chapter. Some random guy tries to invite Momo to karaoke, but she shoots him down blobtongue

Principal shows up boasting how he has the latest swimsuit poster of Run. Mea asks who Run is, and Nana tells her she's a fellow student who's also a famous idol. She also tells Mea about Run's gender swap. Mea is surprised at this, then Lala shows up and demonstrates it on Rito Cheesy Saruyama shows up, and Riko immediately makes a break for it Cheesy Mea runs after Riko, and Yui notices them go by.

Back at the Yuuki house, Mikan sees Riko and also Mea. Nana also returns and offers Mea some tea. Mea admires the sugar cubes, and Celine starts drooling for one. Mea offers her some tea, but the sugar makes Celine tipsy and knocks Riko onto Nana, who promptly slaps her Tongue

Later, Riko decides to change to female clothes and begins to undress. She starts to get curious about her body when Momo sneaks up from behind and offers to explain everything using her own body as an example Cheesy Riko tries to change the subject to Mea, but Momo shakes it off and begins feeling up Riko everywhere.

Mea shows up and overhears them, saying that Yami must have told them about her. She also reveals that she knows about Momo's thoughts and explains her power to invade others' dreams, reminding Rito that she was the one in his dream that time. Momo asks if Mea plans to stay or rejoin her master, and Mea offers to help Momo with the harem plan. Momo thinks it's too dangerous for Mea to know too much about the plan, but agrees. The two then proceed to start licking Riko's nipples 3vil

Suddenly, Riko changes back to Rito, right when Mikan walks in Cheesy Momo tells her they were just helping him change clothes, while Mea plays innocent and wonders what she was licking Tongue Mikan gets pissed and tells Rito to hurry up and change. Outside the house, Run hears the commotion and with tears in her eyes, says she wants to see Rito...

e mese prox altra LEAD CP per to love ru,ahahahah
    ha 1 media assurda di lead-color...

Fonte:MH&maximun seven

11. I.M.D.P.A.!
        +1   -1

User deleted

conan:

12. I.M.D.P.A.!
        +1   -1

User deleted

Conan 779:

13.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Detective Conan 780:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

14. I.M.D.P.A.!
        +1   -1

User deleted

aggiunti spoiler 322

15. I.M.D.P.A.!
        +1   -1

User deleted

aggiunto anche script

118 replies since 1/5/2011, 19:02   1698 views