« Older   Newer »

1. rollo91
        +1   -1

-

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    CITAZIONE (Vartan @ 19/9/2014, 20:02) 
    sono sempre carico come una molla per sto remake HD... E NON ME NE VERGOGNO!!! XD

LOL a chi lo dici @V...XD

Nuova interessante info-rumor "dell'ultima ora"...XD

CITAZIONE
    Kingdom Hearts 3D HD Remaster Possibly Coming Up Next

Square Enix has done a splendid job getting Kingdom Hearts fans back in high spirits after leaving the series on the back burner for a few years. HD remakes of Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, and most of the handheld spin-offs have proven to be popular over the last two years as Square Enix preps the hype for Kingdom Hearts III on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Is this series of remakes over, or does Square Enix still have more to offer? In an interview with Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu, translated by Siliconera, Director Tetsuya Nomura openly mentioned that his company is seriously considering giving Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance the HD treatment on modern consoles. The original game was released on the Nintendo 3DS in 2012, and it enjoyed pretty solid reviews.

Nomura also discussed how development of Kingdom Hearts III has been faring. Now that he is no longer in the director’s chair of Final Fantasy XV, his efforts can be more focused onto the game he really wants to be making, and everything is going according to plan and schedule.

The developers at Square Enix’s Osaka studio have commented that Sora is a little too overpowered at the moment, and he is nearly invincible by the game’s end. Nomura also said he is struggling to think of new Disney worlds for Sora and his friends to visit. No doubt he is in heavy negotiations to snag Star Wars and Marvel, but I doubt he’ll be granted access to them.

Fine by me, though. I love Kingdom Hearts‘ focus on classic Disney. Snow White, Winnie the Pooh, Sword in the Stone, Disney Renaissance. All great material to work with! It’s far more nostalgic than a trip to modern day Disney World.

While nothing has been officially confirmed as of yet about Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Square Enix has also been riding high on the positive publicity of another mobile turned HD game, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD. If this trend becomes a “thing,” what are some Square Enix mobile games you’d like to see get an HD treatment?

I know Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and The 3rd Birthday are probably really high on a lot of fans’ lists, and I won’t disagree. What about the Final Fantasy Dissidia games?

355 replies since 14/10/2013, 08:49   2663 views