-

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Kishi trollone...XD
    sono abbastanza contento però spero non la tiri troppo x le lunghe...XD
    CITAZIONE
    Naruto Part 3

Joy to the world! We've all been hoping for it and in Spring 2015, we will be getting it! Naruto Part 3, the sequel to Naruto / Naruto Shippden, has been confirmed and it will focus on the next generation! That's the children of Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Sasuke, and others. Part 3 will be a mini-series and not an extensive work like Naruto part 1 and part 2 were. Sheuisha will also print a series of Naruto side story books, beginning with one about Kakashi by Akira Higashiyama, the scriptwriter Naruto Shippuden Movie: Blood Prison. This is all a part of Naruto's New Era Opening Project, celebrating the 15th anniversary of the great manga known as Naruto!

T3BmXde

3.     +1   -1

Lavapiatti

Group

Status
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dovrebbe essere solo una mini serie,però sempre meglio di niente XD chissà come sarà

4.     +1   -1

Ricercato

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Io sono contrario a queste cose, se dici che finisce deve finire è_é

5.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous
    Sì la notizia è di ieri pomeriggio comunque XD

Non vedo il problema, è un approfondimento non una nuova serie.

6.     +1   -1

Massimo Esperto Di Ipotenuse

Group
    Fan

Status
    Anonymous
    Il problema è che l'annuncio c'è stato già da mo.
    Leggi la parola fine e poi ti ritrovi un bel 2015 piazzato li che,stando alla news completa,questo è solo uno dei progetti,c'è un secondo annuncio "la strada per la nuova era"o roba simile con gaiden di altri autori sui personaggi come kakashi e altri che dovrebbe far vedere come sono arrivati al 700,adesso non riesco a trovare l'annuncio ma era postato su un altro forum.

Quello sulle nuove generazioni è un progetto di 30 capitoli ma a seconda lo possono fare anche molto + longevo.

7.     +1   +1   -1

Ricercato

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    Non è un problema, è che non vorrei che ci caricassero di aspettative per questo finale e poi il seguito è un po' uno schifo. (esempio: scrubs xD)

8.     +1   -1

Massimo Esperto Di Ipotenuse

Group
    Fan

Status
    Anonymous
    Per me è stato troppo affrettato l'annuncio

Non dico che doveva finire qui che cmq da un punto dove fermarsi a quei lettori che non se la sentono di proseguire la continuity,anche se sui figli,essendo ambientato post 700 vedremo effettivamente il futuro nel mondo di Naruto però l'annuncio non ora,bastava aspettare un pò,qualche settimana.

9.     +3   +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous
    Puoi anche non scrivere tutto sotto spoiler XD

Comunque l'annuncio è arrivato ora perché evidentemente aveva già pianificato di farlo ed è stato messo alla fine dell'ultimo capitolo, se alcuni lettori non vorranno proseguire che non proseguano, non è un grosso problema XD Anzi, così non si ha la scusa per dire "ormai devo finirlo", chi non vuole leggerlo non lo fa.

10.     +1   -1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Group
    Co Admin

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Takagi @ 6/11/2014, 11:02) 
    Puoi anche non scrivere tutto sotto spoiler XD

Comunque l'annuncio è arrivato ora perché evidentemente aveva già pianificato di farlo ed è stato messo alla fine dell'ultimo capitolo, se alcuni lettori non vorranno proseguire che non proseguano, non è un grosso problema XD Anzi, così non si ha la scusa per dire "ormai devo finirlo", chi non vuole leggerlo non lo fa.

quoto

11.     +1   -1

-

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Kishimoto-sensei Speaks After Naruto’s Finale

Warning: Naruto manga spoilers ahead

The story of Naruto Uzumaki has been told to it’s completion by the great Masashi Kishimoto-sensei. With the manga officially over now, the legend behind the series speaks, sharing his feelings in the aftermath of the finale. He also offers his point of view on the ending. Take a look below at an interview along with pictures of Kishimoto-sensei and his work.

Additionally, there will be a musical adaptation of Naruto and an exhibition featuring the manga work in Japan next year. To that, Kishimoto-sensei says “I am looking forward to all of those adaptations. The planned exhibition will be a huge one. ‘Naruto’ fans will be able to be immersed in its worldview, while those who do not know much about ‘Naruto’ will look forward to reading the manga.”

For those wondering, Naruto Part 1, both in anime/manga is simply referred to as Naruto from an official standpoint. Part 2 of the manga is also referred to as Naruto, however, fans have dubbed it the timeskip. The anime series for Naruto part 2 is called Naruto Shippuden. With the end of Naruto part 2, the true end for the Naruto series has not yet been reached. Kishimoto-sensei will be working on Naruto Part 3, with focus on the next generation! It will be released Spring 2015 in Japan. The final title for part 3 of the series is yet to be determined, but as soon as it’s announced, we hope to let you know right here on Saiyan Island!

focZD4G

Question: What are you feeling now?
    Kishimoto: Because I just completed the last episode less than 12 hours ago, I do not have any real feeling (that “Naruto” has ended). I have had to meet a deadline every week for 15 years, so I feel that there’s a deadline for next week. I thought of many things to do after (“Naruto”) ends, but I do not know where to begin. I want to do something other than manga. Don’t worry, I will continue creating manga.

Q: When did you decide how to end “Naruto”?
    Kishimoto: Since the work was first serialized, I have been determined to end the manga series with the battle between protagonist Naruto and Sasuke, who has been his rival since the start of the story. I later decided on the details, little by little, such as whether they would fight each other as friends or enemies, their feelings and dialogues, while I was drawing the series. Around two years ago, I began to feel the story was approaching the finale.

When the series started, the editor responsible for my work told me, “Continue the series for at least five years.” The tough work of continuing to draw “Naruto” for the weekly magazine occasionally made me think that I would like to finish the series. I did not think “Naruto” would last for 15 years.

The story lasted for such a long period because the characters “stuck it out.” When I attempted to quickly offer an answer (to issues raised in the story), the characters did not allow me to do so. If I had made them act as I wished, the reality would have been lost.

Because manga artists are always working inside rooms, it is difficult for us to see firsthand if our works are really popular. It was not until I received many fan letters from overseas that I realized (“Naruto” is) popular outside Japan. Some of those letters are written in languages I do not know, so I understand that my work is read by people in various countries.

One fan mail contained a photograph of a small child dressed as Naruto striking a pose. Such attachments make me happy.

Q: Were you conscious of “One Piece”?
    Kishimoto: It is impossible to be unconscious. (Both “Naruto” and “One Piece”) are serialized in the same magazine, and “One Piece” has always been running ahead of the pack. I have been able to work so hard writing “Naruto” thanks to “One Piece.”

Q: You will turn 40 years old on Nov. 8. How do you feel about that?
    Kishimoto: I remain a child in terms of mentality. Nothing has changed from age 25, when the series started. I just worked at the desk to create high-quality, interesting manga, and 15 years passed before I knew it.

Q: What would you want to tell your old self?
    Kishimoto: I hope to tell my 23- or 24-year-old self, who painted Naruto and other characters on copy paper just as I wanted on the veranda of my family’s home: “Cherish him. You will write a serial manga for 15 years using the character.”

Q: On The Last: Naruto the Movie…
    Kishimoto: The latest film is a love story. It will depict what happened between the 699th and 700th manga episodes. I designed the characters and helped make the story. Although I wanted to write about the romances of Naruto and his friends in the manga series, it was too difficult. I am not good at writing romances because I feel embarrassed when trying to do so.

lb4p5xF

KVtE1F1

12.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous
    Ci sono spunti interessanti in quest'intervista, anche se non viene detto niente di eclatante (come era prevedibile XD).

Il discorso su One Piece mi piace molto, mi ricorda tanto la rivalità tra Eiji e gli Ashirogi in Bakuman.

13.     +1   -1

-

Group
    Moderatore

Status
    E dopo l'intervista lo studio di kishi

CITAZIONE
    The Studio of a Legend, Workspace of Naruto’s Masashi Kishimoto

15 years and 700 chapters of Naruto, a truly amazing accomplishment only a rare form of person can attain. Take a look at the studio of the legend behind the series that captured the imagination of millions upon millions of fans across the globe! Masashi Kishimoto’s workspace is equipped with a figure of Dragon Ball Z’s Goku, volumes of the finalized versions of his Naruto manga, various types of other Naruto goodies, an iPad, a cat, paper, a variety of pens and markers, and a bunch of items for the artist to potentially draw inspiration from.

The story of Naruto Uzumaki has come to it’s finale, but our beloved Kishimoto-sensei still has work to do! There is more we fans have to look forward to, including his Naruto part 3 mini-series (title not yet announced) which will be debuting in Spring 2015.

nGW4bx6

CYGaUcl

yrzeXu0

IqycvjG

s05DVzx

1QZwEFO

UO5x4p8

cEupr1Q

mLtMvbd

Yn3WX2j

xOIlgcK

ne3jceK

Bjnv8NK

HfiULtK

Rcc0ee6

Acv8mZ4

9AkOwhJ

xcyrX3u

14.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous
    Carine le immagini dello studio (il gatto fantastico :rotfl:)

Credo che nei prossimi giorni avremo altre novità a proposito del film e probabilmente usciranno altre interviste del genere a Kishi.

15.     +1   -1

Mercenario

Group
    Fan

Status
    Anonymous
    il micio *___*

CITAZIONE
    probabilmente usciranno altre interviste del genere a Kishi.

ne dovrebbe essere spuntata già un'altra. Probabilmente sta facendo il giro il buon Kishi, un po' come quelli che si girano mezzo palinsesto italiano per pubblicizzare i loro nuovi film al cinema :asd:

46 replies since 6/10/2014, 09:17   2655 views