Vampire Knight 87 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    ヴァンパイア騎士 87 スポイラー
    Vampire Knight capitolo 87: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CAPITOLO IN INGLESE
    CLICK

DIALOGHI IN INGLESE

Night 87 Masquerade

Page 1
    A dream in the night when I’m wearing a mask…

Page 2
    Yuuki: The house where I was born, Zero didn’t come inside through the hallway.
    Zero: I’ll wait here, you can take it slowly.

Page 3
    Yuuki: A little bit of dust has gathered…it had always been Aidou-senpai’s father who managed household chores….I think he was a kind man. I can’t…I can’t find the reason why Aidou’s father had to die like that…

Page 4
    Yuuki: Zero, I’m done. Let’s get out…Is he…asleep?

Page 5
    Zero: You are all done?
    Yuuki: Hmm.
    Zero: Then let’s go.

Page 6
    Zero: Why didn’t you take it slowly…
    Yuuki: It’s alright just like this. Besides, what I had here were not just the good memories, so I’ll leave it just like this. It’s not that…it’s just…it occurred to me where we should go next, so I want to get there as soon as possible.

Page 7
    Zero: I see.
    Yuuki: Eh?

Page 8
    Yuuki: Zero?! Hey, Zero!
    Zero: It’ll be a lot faster to skip the road and get down the hill directly if you are in a hurry.
    Yuuki: But…
    Zero: Shut up, since you are in need of blood and can only walk in a slow pace.

Page 9
    Zero: You’ve been offering your blood to save the guys in the night class, to help the other victims, haven’t you? So…where to then?

Page 10
    Yuuki: We’ll take the high-speed train from the station in this town, it’s half a day’s ride from here.
    Zero: Is that so…
    Yuuki: I’m going ask Isaya-san for help, he used to be an old friend of my parents.
    Zero: So the oldest pureblood, Shoutou Isaya…

Page 11
    Yuuki: Um…thank you for your concern, but I’ve taken the blood tablets, so I’m not thirsty right now. I apologize for misleading you. I don’t want him to find out that I’m really in need of blood. Sometimes it’s troublesome, these vampire instincts…I keep getting the feeling (cont’d)

Page 12
    (cont’d) that Zero is still the same as before, this troubles me. How did I use to talk to Zero in the past?

Page 13
    Yuuki: Zero..? I see…figured…

Page 14
    Yuuki: Zero.

Page 15
    Yuuki: How long has it been since you were able to satiate yourself? I’ll know even if you keep it from me. What a waste…

Page 16
    Yuuki: I give you my blood because you are the one who actually needs it. The wound in your hand is healing too slowly…
    Zero: Stop it…!

Page 17
    Yuuki: How did you overcome your thirst in the past year? Although I heard that your body can accept the tablets now, still…I now understand how painful it can be to refrain from taking blood once you’ve experienced what it feels like to satisfy yourself with it.

Page 18
    Zero: I would go hunting vampires at night. Sometimes I would drink my prey’s blood, at least before Kaito came to supervise me…

Page 19
    Zero: I would drink those guys’ foul-tasting blood, the blood contaminated by craziness, so I…
    Yuuki: Then you…

Page 21
    Zero: No…this is none of your business.
    Yuuki: I see…”So I…”, “then you…” something is supposed to be said after these words, but… Sorry, I seemed to have misunderstood you too. Ah…anyway, can I sleep a bit as well? We haven’t taken a break up until now, so I think we are both tired.

Page 22
    Yuuki: Remember to wake me up.
    Zero: If I don’t oversleep myself…
    Yuuki: We act as if we hid our hearts behind a mask, as if nothing happened between us.
    Isaya’s servant: Per my master Isaya-sama’s orders, I hereby came to deliver you an invitation.

Page 23
    Isaya’s servant: Tonight, a masquerade will be held to entertain purebloods and nobles.

Page 24
    Isaya: Miss, does the dress suit you?
    Yuuki: Yes, it’s pretty good. I thank you, in his stead as well.
    Isaya: You are welcome. So where is he?
    Yuuki: Well…he’s working, loyally following the agreement.

Page 25
    Yuuki: He is working as a supervisor of the masquerade, but only until “that person” shows up.
    Isaya: This masquerade is more or less a ball, aren’t you going to dance with him?
    Yuuki: He once told me that he didn’t know how. Besides…I think I’ll pass. Zero is a hunter, and I’m a pureblood.
    Isaya: You probably find it unbelievable that I’d set such a dangerous trap.

Page 26
    Isaya: I did it because what’s left behind by my friends is the center of all the problems, so I can’t always stand by and watch, that’s all. Please give me your hand, the precious daughter of my old friends.
    Isaya’s servant: Welcome everyone, welcome. Welcome, Touya-sama. (I hope I got the name right…)

Page 27
    Touya: I brought others.
    Isaya’s servant: I see. Your entourage is welcome as well.

Page 28
    Isaya: Is this your first masquerade?
    Yuuki: Yes…it feels a little weird.
    Isaya: Because you can hide who you are, and nobody’s going to come and greet you, so it’s relaxing.
    Yuuki: But…everyone is very tense…(cont’d)

Page 29
    (cont’d) getting themselves ready for “that person” to show up…Hu…is he coming?

Page 30
    Yuuki: What is it, Zero…

Page 31
    Zero: You are supposed to keep names to yourself while wearing a mask, this is the etiquette, isn’t it?

Page 32
    Yuuki: Good evening, this is the first time we’ve met, right? And who would you be….?

Page 33
    Yuuki: I was just kidding.

Page 34
    Yuuki: Then you can dance after all…

Page 35
    Zero: You are a lot like the girl who died a year ago, and who was very important to me…
    Yuuki: You too…you are a lot like the boy who used to worry about and protect me, and who I hurt. But…you are not him. He’s not someone who’s willing to dance with a vampire.

Page 36
    Yuuki: Why…

Page 38
    Yuuki: Why did things end up like this? The boy I want to cherish…

Page 39
    Yuuki: And my feelings for him are real…

Page 40
    Yuuki: But I…

RAW CINESI COMPLETE CLICK QUI

CITAZIONE

È Vietato Commentare Gli Spoiler In Questa Discussione!
    Per Commentarli Potete Andare QUI

CITAZIONE

Vampire Knight 87 Spoiler Pics and Summaries ITA - ヴァンパイア騎士 87 スポイラー
    Vampire Knight capitolo 87: Spoiler ed anticipazioni ITA - Vampire Knight 87 Raw English - Vampire Knight Night 87 Spoiler Raw Pics and Summaries
    Download Diretto Vampire Knight Capitolo 87
    Direct Download Vampire Knight Chapter 87
    Vampire Knight 87 Mirrorcreator Free Download Vampire Knight Night 87 English Dialogue and Raw

Edited by fingrez - 6/11/2012, 20:58

2.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Aggiunta 1 immagine.

3.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Aggiunte altre 5 immagini e un piccolo spoiler ENG.

4.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Aggiunta full trad ENG.

5.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Aggiunte scan cinesi.

6.     +1   -1

Group