• Jasdero
    40.00%
  • Entrambi, non si può scegliere!
    0.00%
Guests cannot vote (Voters: 5)

Jasdero o Debitto?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Senza sacrificio l'uomo non può ottenere nulla. Per ottenere qualcosa è necessario dare in cambio qualcos'altro che abbia il medesimo valore. In alchimia è chiamato "il principio dello scambio equivalente"

Group
    Fan

Status
    Vi faccio questa domanda perchè io li adoro entrambi! Ovviamente Sono un po' come Hikaru e Kaoru di Host Club, insieme sono il massimo.. Però io vorrei sapere chi dei due preferite! :D Io voto per Jasdero! http://qqface.knowsky.com/qqbiaoqing/wph/wph%20(105).gif Voi??
    PS: mi scuso se ho sbagliato a scrivere i nomi.. li ho trovati scritti in molti modi... quindi li scrivo come li ho trovati sugli episodi che ho visto! XD

2. Rubel
        +1   -1

User deleted

jasdero...come fai a non amarlo..anche se il meglio lo danno insieme, tipo quando vanno da cross e trovano debiti e galline XD

3. Glawel
        +1   -1

User deleted

Io preferisco Debitto **

4. Alex Thompson
        +1   -1

User deleted

“I tell you what man, with this robot guy here now, I feel kind of obsolete.” Lavi sighed, then quickly perked himself back up and turned the robot on. “Get to work buddy.” The robot didn't making any clicking or clanking noises like usual, it speed straight to you and began flashing lights to symbolize you had been chosen. “It looks like Mr. robot wants you to play next. Come on up, everything's already ready for you.”

“Sounds good to me.” You quickly stood and walked up to Lavi and quickly started going through the box. It didn't take you long to pick out your item. It was a black permanent marker. “Well now, this is original isn't it?”

A strange sounding giggle came from across the room. “That's mine, it really is.” Jasdero continued his giggling and walked up to you.

“Well, at least I won't have to worry about anything too weird happening this turn. Kind of sucks for you though.” Lavi walked to the closet and opened the door with a quick swinging motion. “Do try to enjoy your turn. Be back in seven.” He gave you a weak smile and shut the closet door.

“You're really pretty.” Jasdero leaned in close to you, staring into your eyes. “But I know something I can do to make you even prettier.” He grabbed hold of the black marker he had used as his object and uncapped it. Once again he leaned in close, quickly he began drawing on any and all of your exposed skin.

5. Alex Thompson
        +1   -1

User deleted

The more dominant member of the twins. Devit wears heavy makeup around his eyes and has the stigmata on his forehead. He wears a wifebeater, tight leather pants with corset stitching, with the left pant leg ending at his thigh, and a fur-lined leather jacket. He also has bandages wrapped around his neck.

Recently, his hair has gotten longer, and he wears a little less make-up then he used to. He also appears to be showing more skin, his chest is exposed, and he retains a shorter pant leg.

4 replies since 2/7/2012, 22:25   140 views