Group
    TAM Golden Team

Status
    Anonymous

Terra ForMars 209 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    テラフォーマーズ 209 スポイラー
    Terra ForMars capitolo 209: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CITAZIONE

E' Vietato Commentare Gli Spoiler In Questa Discussione!
    Per Commentarli Potete Andare QUI

Immagini spoiler:

Summary ENG:
    You know what I’m gonna say because everytime a new girl appears in Terrafo I react the same way….LOOK HOW ADORABLE THE DOCTOR IS. Please make her a relatively important character, PLEASE. Manga in general need more non-normative girls like her.

- Narration talks about Apolo 11, some mechanisms developed in 201X, the economy in USA and NASA. It also mentions the budget dedicated to self defence.
    - Missiles keep being launched, soldiers keep arriving, there are also a lot of Chinese combatants….The soldiers have some small talk and they also say something about war, their home country and so.

- The weird new guy (I keep not being sure about his name. I think is something like Kazemura but don’t trust me XD) is lying on the floor near the six armed roach that apparently beated him. People around them is panicking, but he starts talking and says something about pain.

- Shichisei is talking about the OM procedure, Saito and Chinese soldiers…He’s worried about the situation they’re in and if they’re be able to face the roach invasion.Hongou and Hyuga are also saying something about the current situation and the mosaic organ.

- Back with the weird guy. A woman wearing a lab coat appears and tells him that he should not be there, that his physical condition is bad and he should be in the hospital. He calls her Ebitsuka (not sure) sensei and ask her is she has told his father about him leaving. She tell as the’s a doctor, she can’t say anything.The weird guy keeps talking but I could’t get what he’s exactly saying.

EVA’S SIDE
    - Eva is talking with Dan, however from the text I get that there’s more people there.
    - She’s interested in knowing about the MO procedure and the army, because she’s courious about if maybe using her blood more people will able to survive.
    - He tells her that it won’t really help as the compatibility with Planaria is very hard to achieve and also it only last some seconds. And that won’t make a huge change.Also the soldiers have been taught to die in the line of duty.
    - There’ a picture of Thien in the background.
    - Hongou and Hyuga are also there. Hyuga mentions that someone that could be the number one of the ranking is already in Japan. Dan adds some information about said person. He is is 223 cm, he knows archery, is a calligraphy and Tea ceremony instructor, got high marks at University…but he has an incurable disease and is under treatment. Also he has received several MO operations as they were investigating his own illness.By their description they are referring to Kazewhatever, but later we can see he’s numer 23 in the ranking NOT number 1. Maybe he would be number one if it wasn’t because he’s sick.
    END OF EVA’S SIDE

- Kazewhatever transform into a weird and heeven has a bow. He’s from Japan and 29 years old. His base animals include (and probably I’m forgetting some): Spider, crow, anaconda, Komodo dragon, porcupine, Przewalski horse, tanuki (the Japanese racoon dog, not the same as the tanuki we know), some insects….His number in the Japanese ranking is 23.

There was no chapter this week but until something happens, this weekend spoilers will be out as usual. To be honest, I have no idea what the chapter is going to be about. My instinct tell me they’s gonna focus in this guy BUT it’s not the firts time the authors go for a cliffhanger and suddenly change the character they are focusing in.

Crediti: Alien vs Yakuza
    CITAZIONE

Terra ForMars 209 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - テラフォーマーズ 209 スポイラー
    Terra ForMars capitolo 209: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Terra ForMars 209 Raw
    Download Diretto Terra ForMars Capitolo 209
    Direct Download Terra ForMars Chapter 209
    Terra ForMars 209 Mega Free Download

Edited by Esperar - 12/9/2017, 13:17

2.     +1   -1

Kiss

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    Anonymous
    Aggiunti spoiler capitolo 209

1 replies since 28/11/2013, 17:25   1210 views