Wanted

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Psyren 145 Spoiler Pics and Summaries
    サイレン 145 スポイラー
    Psyren capitolo 145: Spoiler ed anticipazioni

CITAZIONE

E' Vietato Commentare Gli Spoiler In Questa Discussione!
    Per Commentarli Potete Andare QUI

CITAZIONE
    Verification: Pending
    Source: 2ch, MH
    Credits: LMFGFbxp0, saladesu

LAST CALL, ”A Connected World ”

The battle has ended,
    and Ageha---!?

Ageha awakes in a bed in a weird space...
    Ageha: Eh... Why am I in a place like this...?

Ageha sits on the bed...
    Ageha: --- Ahh I see... I used too much strength... I died, didn't I...

The public telephone...
    Ageha: Who is it...?
    #07: ((Finally...! You finally answered the phone, Yoshina Ageha...))
    Ageha: .......! This voice, it couldn't be...!! #07...!?
    #07: ((I was always waiting for a chance to talk to you again...)) ((Now... You and I have transcended the time dimensions of different worlds, but remain connected...))
    Ageha: You were alive...!!

Ageha: Is everyone alright!? And what about the uroboros...?
    #07: ((Uroboros became scrap material and disappeared again into space)) ((In exchange for the lives of my brother and Grana...))

Grana and Miroku interrupt...
    #07: ((Turning his own body into power---)) ((The Gate of Life pierced the heavens)) ((Grana pushed it up into the sky))

#07: ((I won't let Quat Nevas do as he pleases with this planet...)) ((I am sure that was the final wills of they who stood at the apex of this planet, even for a moment)) ((The membrane of uroboros disppeared from the sky---))

Miroku and Grana disappear... Everyone in the future looks up at the sky...
    #07: Light shines upon the world---...
    Kyle: The WISE and all the monsters on the surface have all disappeared... We can begin a new life on the surface. This world will continue and keep on going like this... Ageha!
    Ageha: Kyle!!
    Kyle: Everyone's fine... So it's alright...

Kyle: ---... We're all alright
    Ageha: That's great...!!
    Kyle: Furthermore, although Miroku's plan to create new life failed, the fragments of life that spread across the land at that time, somehow has created a good barrier for us

Kyle: It's a pity I can't show Ageha how the surface looks like right now
    Ageha: ......?
    #07: ((Come, that is all now, there is no time)) ((You too, should already... Return to the other world))
    Ageha: Eh....

#07: ((There are people who are waiting for your return)) ((There is a world that you see with your own two eyes))
    Ageha: But, even if I want to return... I'm dead so...!
    #07: ((You're still alive, Yoshina Ageha)) ((But the damage to your brain was so great that you fell into a deep sleep)) ((Your wounds have already healed...)) ((But the sleep was so deep that you cannot wake on your own))

Sister: That's why I said we'd make you wake up! Everyone is gathered here for you!!
    Ageha: Aneki!!?
    Fredrica: Here we go, heave ho!!!

#07: ((Even if this is the final farewell)) ((We are still connected, Yoshina Ageha))

The surface which has had its green-ness revived... Everyone who had gathered...
    Everyone in the future: JUST WAKE UP ALREADY, AGEHAA!!!
    Ageha: !!

Ageha wakes up... In the hospital room is everyone in the present time...
    Kyle: Ageha----!!!
    Someone: Yoshina!!
    Ageha: Everyone... Why are you here...?
    Elmore: I foresaw that you would wake today

Amamiya embraces him...
    Amamiya: Thank goodness...!! Yoshina...!!
    Sister: Thank Amamiya-chan... She was waiting by your side for a whole half year

Amamiya: I can't live without you, so... Please, I beg you... Don't go anywhere...!!
    Ageha: ---... Sorry. I'm home

[In the time that I was asleep for half a year] [The world began its orbital adjustment] [Amagi Miroku has been taken as dead]
    [ "We don't know what the future holds"... he said] [Kabuto, who missed hitting the lottery when it was a sure-win lottery, mutters dejectedly]
    [Everyone is changing slowly... As they return to the world as it once was] [That's good---....]
    [I myself do not know if the flow of time where I am now is right or not] [But there is something---]
    [I have to do---]
    Ageha: --- Shall we go?
    Amamiya: Yeah

Kagetora: ...... Is it really alright? Letting the two of them go
    Matsuri: It's alright
    Kagetora: But that means... Time Parlour... Or something like that, isn't it?
    Matsuri: It's alright

Matsuri: No matter what fate holds, one can slice it open and change it oneself. It is those kids that understand that the best

Matsuri?: Yoshina thought to himself 'I want to protect'... He never wavered on that

Ageha and Amamiya enter...
    Researcher: You guys...!!

In front of #07's door...
    Ageha? Matsuri?: Things like the correct flow of time... They don't exist. Fate... Is something you decide on your own

The door opens... Ageha and #07 in the present face each other...
    Ageha: I've come to save you... #07, although you do not know about us yet...

Ageha: We are connected--- Us, and you in the distant, distant future. So, this is a little early, but... We've come for you

#07 smiles...
    Ageha: Let's go... Together

The end...

JC volume 14 releasing on 3rd Dec! Volume 15 in Feb, final volume 16 in march

Immagini

CITAZIONE

Psyren 145 Spoiler Pics and Summaries - サイレン 145 スポイラー
    Psyren capitolo 145: Spoiler ed anticipazioni - Psyren 145 Raw
    Download Diretto Psyren Capitolo 145
    Direct Download Psyren Chapter 145
    Psyren 145 Megaupload Free Download

Edited by Hattori - 26/11/2010, 20:20

0 replies since 21/9/2010, 13:12   1093 views